Small jobs like vacuuming your home do not have to make you feel tired and exhausted. The Hoover Windtunnel upright self propelled vacuum makes vacuuming effortless. The self propelled feature makes moving the cleaner – either forward or reverse, effortless. The patented WindTunnel technology comes with power to gather all the dust in the vacuum’s path without scattering any. This feature rich model is ranked at #1 for upright vacuum ratings and reliability by a leading consumer magazine.
Self Propelled Vacuum
Hoover WindTunnel self propelled vacuum moves on its own. No more straining your back to vacuum your home since it requires very little effort to move the unit both forward or reverse. In addition the unit comes with non-marring wheels mounted on bearings requiring very little push effort on carpets. Vacuum cleaning your home is no more a tedious job with the self propelled vacuum.
Wind Tunnel Technology
The vacuum features the patented Hoover WindTunnel technology that gives enough power for deep cleaning. The vacuum sucks all the dust and dirt in its path, without scattering any. As a result you would not need to run the vacuum on the same path again and again. This means a cleaner surface with less strain on your back.
The cleaner’s filtration system features HEPA media bag, which can trap 99.97 per cent of the dust and pollens of size of up to 0.3 microns. There is an indicator light to indicate the dust level. No more guessing about when the bag is full. The air that comes out of the vacuum is pure and cleansed of all impurities as it passes through an excellent filtration system. Breathe easy!!.
Intuitive Power controls
With Hoover WindTunnel self propelled vacuum cleaner you have power control at your finger tips. The power controls are positioned conveniently so as to be at the reach of your finger tips. The three position adjustment makes moving the vacuum from carpet to bare floors easy. Even if you have different carpet styles, the 3-position adjustment can handle them.
- Self-Propelled – makes vacuuming effortless whether going forward or in reverse
- WindTunnel Technology – removes embedded dirt and minimizes blow back or scatter on carpet
- Intuitive Power Controls – conveniently positioned where they should be – right at your fingertips
- Bag made with HEPA media – Media filters and traps 99.97% of dust and pollens down to 0.3 microns
- Fabulous Filtration – air passes through filters after leaving the bag and before it leaves the vacuum, so you can breathe easy
- Bag Check Indicator – tells you when to replace the bag for optimal performance
- Headlight – illuminates dark corners and areas under furniture for thorough cleaning
- Embedded DirtFinder – sensor turns green when no more dirt is being removed from your carpet or floors
- 3 Position Carpet Height Adjustment – adjust as needed to clean all flooring types easily and efficiently
- Custom Cleaning Control – move from carpet to bare floors with ease
- 29′ Power Cord – vacuum a large room without re-plugging
- No Scuff Bumper – protects furniture when you can’t be as careful as you’d like
- Edge Cleaning Bristles – removes dirt up against edges
- Air-Powered Hand Tool – puts the toughest cleaning power in the palm of your hand
- 2 Extension Wands – lock together to extend reach of the hose
- Crevice Tool – helps clean nooks and crannies
- Upholstery Tool – helps get furniture clean
- Dusting Brush – for molding, shelving, lampshades and more
- Self propelling feature makes vacuuming easier
- WindTunnel technology gives a strong suction power that cleans well
- The bag full indicator is an useful feature; no need to keep guessing when the dust bag is full
- The hose that comes with the Hoover WindTunnel self propelled vacuum is short. It becomes necessary to purchase an extension hose.
- The disadvantages of using dust bags apply to this vacuum too.
Vacuum Cleaner Reviews recommends Hoover WindTunnel Self Propelled Vacuum, for its extra features. The vacuum is now available at limited period discounts with free shipping offers.